This agreement was written in English (UK). In the intention that any translated version of this agreement conflicts with the English version, the English version controls.
Allceylon does not guarantee the accuracy of the advertisements (Listing) submitted by other individuals. The users will make contact with any advertiser listed in the web site at their own risk.
You are advised to take precaution when communicating with the advertisers, and not to give your personal information unless you are very sure about the advertiser.
Note that we do our best to keep Allceylon 100% safe but we can not guarantee it. We need your help to keep here safe...
All payment should be sent to our bank account and not to any individual.
Users agree to the following terms and conditions -
1. Not to use this web site for other purposes.
2. Not to make harmful actions to threat the privacy of innocent individuals (user's IP address is recorded when he/she submits the advertisement, and it is possible to track the advertiser).
3. Advertisers are solely responsible for the accuracy of the information provided to us for use by others.
4. You are solely responsible for any communication with other users.
Using Allceylon means you have agreed to provide us with accurate information.
Your account is liable to immediate ban if allceylon.lk receives any complaint that the information you provided is false and misleading.
Use of the Sites is currently free..
Users are not allowed to -
a. Copy, disclose, modify, reformat, display, distribute, license, transmit, sell, perform, publish, transfer or otherwise make available any of the Services or any information learned by you whilst using the Services or accessing the Sites.
b. Remove, change or obscure in any way anything on the Sites and/or the Services or otherwise use any material obtained whilst using the Sites and/or the Services except as set out in these Terms and Conditions.
c. Reverse engineer or decompile (whether in whole or in part) any software used in the Sites and/or the Services (except to the extent expressly permitted by applicable law).
d. Copy or use any material from the Sites and/or the Services for any commercial purpose.
Understand that we shall have the right to refuse or remove any content that is available via this service, if we decide that the user has not followed our terms and conditions.
1. We’ll notify you before we make changes to these terms and give you the opportunity to review and comment on the revised terms before continuing to use our Services.
2. If we make changes to policies, guidelines or other terms referenced in or incorporated by this Statement, we may provide notice on the Site Governance Page.
3. Your continued use of Allceylon Services, following notice of the changes to our terms, policies or guidelines, constitutes your acceptance of our amended terms, policies or guidelines.